Only one day after the designation of the first dutch notified body BSI's notified body located in the Netherlands was designated as the second dutch and the seventh N .B. for the MDR.
It looks like the European MDR is getting more and more driving force with 201 days left (as of today) to the DOA.
As of today the following Notified Bodies are designated for the MDR:
- BSI,UK - see News: "FIRST MDR Notified Body - BSI UK."
- TÜV Süd - see News: "SECOND Notified Body under the MDR - TÜV Süd Germany"
- DEKRA - see News: "THIRD Notified Body under the MDR - DEKRA Germany"
- IMQ - see News: "Notified Body number FOUR under the MDR - IMQ Italy"
- TÜV Rheinland - see News "FIFTH Notified Bodies under the MDR"
- Dare !! - see News "Notified Body number SIX designated: DARE!!"
- BSI, NL