The European Commission published the first EU Guidance on Cybersecurity: MDCG 2019-06.
This document addresses the aspects:
- Basic Cybersecurity Concepts
- Secure Design and Manufacture
- Documentation and Instructions for use
- Post-Market Surveillance and Vigilance
The last chapter compares the current state of the existing guidances under the headline:
- Other Legislation and guidance: EU and International
For the practical approach to the question what are the known hazards on cybersecurity the Annex II includes some interesting points to consider.